The Virginia booth will have space for 6 – 12 companies to participate. The registration process is ongoing until the trade show booth is full or the registration deadline has passed.
The trade show participation fee is $2,500. This fee is per company, not per participant.
The participation fee includes the following:
- Entries in all official show exhibitor listings
- A LCD screen in the booth to display your company’s logo, video, or presentation
- A counter and stool in the booth to display marketing materials, product samples, etc.; each lockable counter will have an electrical outlet
- A printed graphic on the booth wall featuring your company’s logo
- Access to shared booth furniture; the Virginia booth will have a private meeting room with table and chairs
- Two exhibitor badges per registered company
- VEDP assistance before and during the trade show
All travel expenses including airfare, hotels, meals, individual ground transportation to be paid directly by each participant. Additional estimated costs you will incur include (but are not limited to):
- Roundtrip airfare
- Hotels (7 nights)
- Airport transfers, taxis, and other miscellaneous items
Each company is allocated two badges.
VEDP will work with the show organizer to secure participants’ badges. You may pick up your badge on-site. Please note that identification is required to collect your badge.
Each person must have a badge to enter the show.
Airline tickets: You book (and pay for) your own airline ticket via local travel agent or online air travel website. If you do not have a travel agent, the Trade Mission Leader can recommend one for you.
Hotels: VEDP is not coordinating a block of hotel rooms. Participants must make their own hotel arrangements and will be responsible for securing and covering the cost of your respective hotel room.
By exhibiting in the Virginia booth, each company and its representatives agree to the following:
- Space and amenities within the Virginia booth, such as meeting tables and chairs, are shared among the co-exhibiting companies. Companies and individuals that are not co-exhibitors in the booth may not use these booth amenities, as they are reserved for the co-exhibiting companies.
- Each representative is expected to be respectful of other companies’ meetings, introductions, and/or networking that may take place in and around the booth. Interference with another company’s meetings, introductions, and/or networking efforts is not permitted.
Thank you for your compliance with these guidelines as we represent the Commonwealth of Virginia in a courteous and professional manner.
Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP) is not responsible for the shipment of product samples, promotional materials, displays, posters, banners, brochures, etc., to or from a trade show. VEDP can make introductions to shipping companies upon request. VEDP recommends that these arrangements be made as early as possible so that product samples and/or promotional materials can arrive in time for your event.