We travel quite a bit at VEDP-International Trade. Check out the International Travel Packing List & Tips that we can’t live without!
- Time and location of first appointment
- Photocopies of passport and visa
- Business cards
- Foreign currency
- Company literature
- Hotel address, phone number, & confirmation
- Addresses for postcards
- Boarding passes for trains & domestic flights
- Gifts (if applicable)
- Medicine you may need while traveling
- Umbrella or rain coat
- Electrical adapter or converter
- Comfortable shoes
- Phone and laptop charter
- Important telephone numbers
- Keep prescription medicine in your carry-on bag.
- Keep a change of clothes and important toiletries in your carry-on bag in case you are separated from your checked luggage.
- Keep a photo copy of your passport in your wallet or carry-on bag.
- Keep a photo copy of your hotel confirmation, important telephone numbers, and the time and location of the first group event in case you are separated from your laptop or phone.